November 11th, 2022 – Veterans Day (U.S.) & Remembrance Day (Canada)
LeTip Thanks Our Veterans!
On November 11th, we invite and encourage our members to please participate in the #VetDayPledge! #VetDayPledge is a social media campaign ran each year to recognize and thank our veterans for their sacrifices and commitment to protecting our citizens. Want to get involved? Post a Video Saying the Pledge of Allegiance with the Hashtag #VetDayPledge on Veterans Day (November 11th)
On 11/11, companies, chapters, families, LeTip members and other individuals across the US are encouraged to post a video reciting the Pledge of Allegiance on their personal and company social media channels using the hashtag #VetDayPledge.
Suggestions for LeTip Members:
- Record or stream a video, and post it on your company and/or personal social media channels.
- Include whatever hashtags you’d like, but make sure to include #VetDayPledge to ensure that Veterans can see all the support and appreciation our country has for them.
Suggestions for Businesses & LeTip Chapters:
- If you’re with a group, consider inviting any Veterans in attendance to lead everyone in the Pledge of Allegiance. We have a good number of military vets in LeTip, too!
- Make sure to hold the camera horizontally, not vertically, when recording for better quality.
- Click here for sample press releases your company can share with local media and business contacts promoting your participation in this campaign.
- Click here for social media images you can post highlighting your participation in this effort.
- In addition to the hashtag #VetDayPledge add your company name and whatever other hashtags you’d like to all social posts.
10 to 1 PR, Creators of the #VetDayPledge:
We want to give credit where credit is due: Arizona based PR-firm “10 to 1 Public Relations” began the #VetDayPledge in 2018 as a non-political initiative to give thanks to US Veterans, and in 2020 it has expanded it to other companies. LeTip has participated in this initiative ever since. Thank you 10 to 1 PR, and feel free to please visit 10 to 1 PR’s website for all the great work they do.