Harness The Power Of Business Networking
Why is the first business network still the best
Discover the benefits of membership in a local chapter of LeTip, the original and most trusted business network in the United States
- Our people first, relationship business networking model will grow your business and your sales force
- Each LeTip chapter is run like a business and meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Meetings are structured, focused on learning about each other’s businesses so we can pass high quality leads or tips
- We are experts in small business –LeTip members are owners, managers, and decision makers
- Gain access to LeTip Wired, networking technology that will provide you with the modern tools to grow your business and your sales funnel
- Join an extended, loyal family of like-minded business owners working in a competition free environment
Al Mervin, Gold Badge
I have been a member of LeTip for more than 20 years. I have been very fortunate to receive thousands of tips over the years as well as giving tips to my fellow members. Over the years many of my clients and friends have asked me if I know someone who does a specific service. I have always said yes. LeTip is a great way to increase your business and increase your client base.
Diana Hoff, Platinum Badge
LeTip has one focus which is to find and refer business to our members. Since joining in 2003, I have found many more benefits to belonging to this organization including increased business and professional growth, increased revenues, and best of all, continually expanding my trusted referral network and close friendships.
Jodi Fein, Blue Badge
Realty Connect USA
As a Realtor, I was always told that joining a LeTip Chapter would help increase my business. That was an understatement! Not only has my business increased significantly, but I now have a personal sales force of 35 new people. I have been a Realtor for 17 years now and my relationship with my clients does not end when a sale is completed.
Bud Condon, Platinum Badge
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Northwest Real Estate
"It is a great feeling to be part of a group where each member is a walking, talking billboard advocate for one another, purposely seeking to find new business referrals. Referred business is always more fun and generally less competitive. People always prefer to do business with someone who was referred to them. I frequently share with our chapter frequently that a referral is nothing more than sending someone you care about to someone you trust. That trust is built best by participation in a local LeTip chapter."