Many businesses go to Trade Shows, but many more don’t. That doesn’t mean that you can get away with not knowing how to display your business in an attractive manner. Whenever someone walks into your place of business, you are showboating. There are times when you need to be a “showboater” which by definition is “one who tries to attract attention by conspicuous behavior.” You may not know it, but they are looking at your business through all of their senses – sound, sight, taste, smell and touch.
Let’s use our networking groups to practice and perfect how we display our businesses for networking purposes.
- How to identify your purpose/Call to Action? Are you trying to generate leads or sell a product?
- The nuts and bolts – we’ll discuss the venue (things you need to know in advance) as well as table set up and staffing.
- How to stimulate all 5 senses for optimal attendee engagement.
- The art of using “giveaways” wisely to qualify your leads.
- The importance of follow up and follow through – how to turn contacts into clients