Did you know… we offer FREE, expert classes on how to use our internal program called LeTip Wired? It is for members only and comes with your membership!
What is it you may ask? For starters, it will allow you to update your personal profile in Wired as well as on LeTip.com where the world can find you. It allows you to send and receive immediate “tips”. It will let you be assigned as the Showboater, Greeter or Speaker automatically by your program director so you always know in advance when you need to perform and can be ready!
LeTip Wired is your member database tool that allows for the upload and storage of tips, meeting attendance, program schedule, guests and a whole lot more! LeTipWired is not only free, it will free-up many hours of your valuable time! Here are some of the great tools that you can take advantage of;
• Online Tips: simply print and pass at your meetings! (Instant Email and Text Message notifications)
• Attendance tracking
• Automated program assignments
• Guest tracking per member with meeting invitations via email
• Online Applications: reduces our footprint; the process can be completed in 5 minutes
• Order chapter supplies at the Web Store
• Reports: entered by your chapter’s board and export to Excel
• Power Partners with a simple search
• Get connected to the entire LeTip community
To learn how to utilize this amazing program, Nick our trainer will be happy to schedule time. All you need to do is call or email Nick and make an appointment at your convenience. After all, it is all about you and growing your business. Your training will take approximately 30 minutes which is at a convenient time that works for you! Training will be in the privacy of your home or office, on your computer, with an online meeting program called GoToMeeting. GoToMeeting is a free download.
Your FREE training is available Monday – Friday. Please send Nick an email at email@example.com and he will be get your FREE training scheduled!
We hope to hear from you soon and are eager to help you receive the true value of your membership dollars!
Have a great LeTip week!
Anaheim, California was Orange County’s first city, incorporated in 1870. The city was named after the Santa Ana River, nearby. “Heim” is a German...